Friday, April 24, 2009

Jaguars Get New Uniforms

Everyone has seen them so theres no point in the announcement, but here are some photos that stood out to me. Click the picture for a larger version. The first one is hilarious!





Longsnaper/Emcee Joey Zelenka "pokin" fun at Center Brad Meester in the tight-fit jersey.






Greg Jones , #33, our FB/#2 HB is HUGE!!






Rashean Mathis-One of my favorite players spors the home jersey. I admit, they are growing on me.





The new and slimproved David Garrard, on the verge of a ProBowl Season. Yes I just made up the word slimproved and I find it fun to say, much like whippersnapper




New helmet that changes colors in the light. It is base black and when the sun hits, it will turn the team color teal. Much like how cars can shift colors..



**Jags photos are from Jaguars.com Photo Gallery**


-Brandon Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment