Monday, April 20, 2009

2009 NFL Draft: Interior Lineman Leave Question Marks

I did not know that the class of guards was not that great this year. I hear names and I look into a few of them and I'm thinking,"OK, this is what we got, seems good". Well, apparently they are not that good. After reading former Pro Scout Tom Marino's thoughts on these guys-I left dissapointed. You see, the Jags need depth at the interior of the O-line. Manuwai and Mo Williams should be back and hopefully playing well. The problem that arises is that this years depth isn't that great at the interior, or so it seems.

Read the articles yourselves, and then we can discuss in the comments below.

Marino on Centers

Marino on Guards

Then again, this could just be a classic example of over examining. Although that's not normally a scout's mistake, it's normally the media...



-Brandon Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment